Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
August 26, 2016
If you are not a fan of scary things and would like to enjoy a Halloween with kid-friendly themes and characters, then Disney has sure got a treat for you! Walt Disney World’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is held at the Magic Kingdom where kids are able to go trick or treating for the most amazing candy, go on rides and see their favorite characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes! If you are planning on visiting the most magical place on earth for Halloween, here’s what you need to know:
What: For this event even adults can play dress up in the park (read rules here)! Usually only kids are allowed to wear their costumes in the parks, but during Mickey’s Party everyone is allowed to join in the spooky fun! Guests will also enjoy a special parade that is all about the villains, a Halloween fireworks extravaganza, amazing decorations through the park and, of course, wickedly delicious trick or treating candies that are handed out throughout the park.
When: Select nights from September 02 – October 31, 2016. Exact dates are:
- September 02, 08, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29 and 30.
- October 02, 04, 06, 07, 10, 11, 16, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31.
Prices vary depending on the date you are planning to attend the event on. Prices range from $67 to $100. For a list of prices per day, please see Disney’s website.
- This is a separate even that it’s not included in regular theme park admission.
- Special event tickets are required when you are making a reservation during a special event.
- Guests with theme park admission must purchase the special event admission ticket to enter or remain in park during the special event.
- The number of tickets available is limited for special events.
- Events may sell out early.
- Special event tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.