- Holder: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
- Corporate Office: 8113 Resort Village Drive Orlando, FL 32821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use our reservation system or submit a request for more information we collect information that you supply, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, room preference, and billing information. To protect your privacy, we pledge to keep the personal information that you provide to us secure and private. Our agreements with business partners, agents, and affiliates have strict confidentiality and security provisions and we require our employees to affirm the confidential nature of your information and not share it with any third party. We do not sell, trade, rent, or release your personal information to anyone outside our company, contractors, and affiliates, other than in compliance with this privacy and security policy. We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to administer our business activities, provide customer service, contact you concerning your stay with us, and make other products and services available to you. Your information may be combined with information about you which we gathered from other sources.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Websites are, in general, mandatory (unless specified otherwise in the required field) to meet the stated purposes. Accordingly, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, we will be unable to process the request.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL LAKE BUENA VISTA RESORT VILLAGE & SPA PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa in accordance with the following purposes:
- To manage the bookings made, including payment management (where applicable) and the management of the user’s requests and preferences.
- To manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent sending of this.
- To manage registration in the Guest Rewards or Travel Agent Rewards programs.
- To manage the User’s contact requests with Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa through the channels provided to this end.
- To manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, by electronic and/or conventional means, in cases in which the User expressly consents.
- To manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of the Guest Rewards or Travel Agent Rewards programs, unless the User specifies otherwise by marking the corresponding box, or opposes said processing.
- To manage the provision of the contracted accommodation service, as well as additional services.
- To manage surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the period required to fulfill each purpose or until the User requests their withdrawal from Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, opposes or revokes their consent.
WHAT USER DATA WILL LAKE BUENA VISTA RESORT VILLAGE & SPA PROCESS?
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname(s)
- Contact details: Postal address, mobile telephone number, email address.
- Data corresponding to the Guest Rewards or Travel Agent Rewards programs.
- User ID codes or passwords
- Personal data: date of birth, gender, nationality.
- Details of preferences.
- Geolocation data.
- Card data, required for payment of the booking or to guarantee the same as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
In the event of registration and/or access through a third-party account, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa may collect and access certain information of the User’s profile from the corresponding social network, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing required in fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the User’s consent cannot be undertaken without said consent.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws their consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa 8113 Resort Village Drive Orlando, FL 32821, or by means of an email sent to email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
By the same token, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa and the User, the processing would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with said purposes. Elsewhere, the processing undertaken in the performance of surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa and/or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE DISCLOSED?
The User’s data may be disclosed to:
- Investee companies or companies of Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- Operators of hotels managed by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa or under a franchise agreement, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- Suppliers of Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa or of the hotel operators necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and/or the purposes previously indicated.
- Partners and collaborating companies of the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes and/or, if so authorized, for sending commercial communications.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided for under Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case international data transfers must be duly legitimated.
- Guarantees that they are of legal age or legally emancipated, where applicable, fully capable, and that the information furnished to Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information updated, so that said data reflects their actual situation.
- Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorization to provide their data to Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa or third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa processes the User’s data will be for the sending of commercial communications, through electronic and/or conventional means, with information concerning products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be sent solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the foregoing task, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa may analyze the data obtained in order to create user profiles that allow a more detailed definition of the products that may be of interest.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as indicating their wish not to receive them through the withdrawal option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
GEOLOCATION DATA AND COOKIES
Some of the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa web functionalities allow geolocation of the device (Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) on which it is installed.
The User may disable this option directly on the device itself; however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the features.
This Web site may provide links to other sites that are sponsored and maintained by third parties. We are providing such links solely as a convenience to you. Accordingly, we make no representations concerning the content of such sites and the fact that we have provided a link to such site does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to the sites, their owners, or their providers
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa 8113 Resort Village Drive Orlando, FL 32821, or through an email to the address email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”, and attaching a photocopy of the current ID document or passport, at any time free of charge, to:
- Revocation of consent granted.
- To obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning the User is being processed at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa.
- To access their personal details.
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To obtain from Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- To get human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa.
- To request the portability of your data.
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa will process the User’s data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organizational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date of last update: November 5, 2020