Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
The park itself is divided into 6 areas:
- The Oasis
- Pandora – The World of Avatar
- DinoLand U.S.A
- Discovery Island
Some Things You Should Know
- To visit the park, you need a valid park admission, then you have to make a park reservation using their Disney Park Pass system.
- Keep hydrated! Pack water bottles, buy water or ask for a cup of water from one of their many restaurants.
- Disney is strict with safety, if a child doesn’t meet a ride’s height requirement they will not be allowed to board, even if they’re only 1/2 an inch short.
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Download the Disney App for show times and attraction wait times
Click here to download
Fan Favorite Attractions:
Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
- Valley of Mo’ara
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
- The Tree of Life
- Discovery Island Trails
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Festival of the Lion King (Show)
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
- Wild Africa Trek
- Wildlife Express Train
- Exhibition Everest
- Kali River Rapids
- Maharajah Jungle Trek
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure
- Finding Nemo (The Musical Re-Opens in the Summer)
- The Boneyard
- Cretaceous Trail
Looking for an Orlando resort near this theme park? The perfect location for a hotel near Walt Disney World® Resort is in Lake Buena Vista, it puts you in the heart of everything there is to see and do in this celebrated area. Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is only 3 miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and 4 miles away from the entrance to Disney Springs®. See below for more resort information:
Where are you going to eat? We have multiple dining options on property.
Spacious Condo-Style Suites
Your family will appreciate our spacious condos after a long day at the parks.
Our spa is a full-service spa that offers a variety of services from massages to facials.