Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
A passport is available for frequent visitors, to help them get tickets at a discounted rate.
10:00AM – 5:00PM
Some Things You Should Know
- Diaper-age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers in the pool areas.
- Buckles, rivets, exposed metal, zippers, or other sharp objects are not allowed on any of the attractions.
- Parking is complimentary for all guests visiting the water park.
- Life jackets are also complimentary and located on self-serve racks throughout the park.
- Towels and Locker Racks are available for rent, located at Singapore Sal’s and High N’ Dry Rentals.
- Polar Patios and Umbrellas are also available to rent.
Fan Favorite Attractions:
- Summit Plummet
- Runoff Rapids
- Toboggan Racers
- Bay Slides
- Blizzard Beach Chairlift
- Cross Country Creek
- Downhill Double Dipper
- Melt-Away Bay
- Slush Gusher
- Snow Stormers
- Ski Patrol Training Camp
- Tike’s Peak
No matter what time of year you plan on visiting Disney, it’s never too early to start planning your stay. The perfect location for a hotel near Walt Disney World® Resort is in Lake Buena Vista, it puts you in the heart of everything there is to see and do in this celebrated area. The Walt Disney World® Resort, is right on your doorstep when you stay at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa. We are only 3 miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and 4 miles away from the entrance to Disney Springs®.
Where are you going to eat? We have multiple dining options on property.
Spacious Condo-Style Suites
Your family will appreciate our spacious condos after a long day at the parks.
Our spa is a full-service spa that offers a variety of services from massages to facials.