Disney’s Hollywood Studios Theme Park
The park itself is divided into 8 areas:
- Hollywood Boulevard
- Echo Lake
- Commissary Lane
- Grand Avenue
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Toy Story Land
- Animation Courtyard
- Sunset Boulevard
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Download the Disney App for attraction wait times
Some Things You Should Know
- To visit the park, you need a valid park admission, then you have to make a park reservation using their Disney Park Pass system.
- The Disney Skyliner is now open with access to Hollywood Studios!
- Keep hydrated! Pack water bottles, buy water or ask for a cup of water from one of their many restaurants.
- Disney is strict with safety, if a child doesn’t meet a ride’s height requirement they will not be allowed to board, even if they’re only 1/2 an inch short.
Fan Favorite Attractions:
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Indiana JonesTM Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sin-Along Celebration
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
Toy Story Land
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Toy Story Mania
- Rock n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy
- The Twilight Tower of TerrorTM
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
No matter what time of year you plan on visiting Disney, it’s never too early to start planning your stay. The perfect location for a hotel near Walt Disney World® Resort is in Lake Buena Vista, it puts you in the heart of everything there is to see and do in this celebrated area. The Walt Disney World® Resort, is right on your doorstep when you stay at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa. We are only 3 miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and 4 miles away from the entrance to Disney Springs®.
Where are you going to eat? We have multiple dining options on property.
Spacious Condo-Style Suites
Your family will appreciate our spacious orlando suites after a long day at the parks.
Our spa is a full-service spa that offers a variety of services from massages to facials.