Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
The park itself has its own themed lands, divided into 6 lands:
- Liberty Square®
- Main Street, U.S.A.®
8:30AM – 9:00AM
9:00AM – 11:00PM
Download the Disney App for showtimes
Some Things You Should Know
- To visit the park, you need a valid park admission, then you have to make a park reservation using their Disney Park Pass system.
- Pack some ponchos for you and your group. It rains a lot in Florida, and some rides may close until the rain and lightning subsides.
- Keep hydrated! Pack water bottles, buy water or ask for a cup of water from one of their many restaurants.
- Disney is strict with safety, if a child doesn’t meet a ride’s height requirement they will not be allowed to board, even if they’re only 1/2 an inch short.
- Parades usually start at Frontierland, and run through Liberty Square and down Main Street USA.
- Some parades are temporarily unavailable due to physical distancing.
- Click here for a printable Magic Kingdom Theme Park map
Fan Favorite Rides:
- Jungle Cruise
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean (C)
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (R)
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion (A)
- The Hall of Presidents
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant (C)
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “it’s a small world” (C)
- Peter Pan’s Flight (C)
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (C)(R)
- The Barnstormer (R)
- NEW! TRON Lightcycle/Run (R)
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain (A)(R)
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
When visiting Orlando, the perfect location for a hotel near Walt Disney World® Resort is in Lake Buena Vista. It puts you in the heart of everything there is to see and do in this celebrated area. The Walt Disney World® Resort, is right on your doorstep when you stay at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa. We are only 3 miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and 4 miles away from the entrance to Disney Springs®.
Spacious Condo-Style Suites
Your family will appreciate our spacious condos after a long day at the parks.
Our spa is a full-service spa that offers a variety of services from massages to facials.
(C) – Classic Rides for Pre-K (A) – Older Families and Adults (R) – Roller Coaster