Walt Disney World’s EPCOT
The park itself is divided into 4 areas:
- World Celebration
- World Discovery
- World Nature
- World Showcase
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
9:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Nightly, 9:30 PM
Some Things You Should Know
- To visit the park, you need a valid park admission, then you have to make a park reservation using their Disney Park Pass system.
- Pack some ponchos for you and your group. It rains a lot in Florida, and some rides may close until the rain and lightning subsides.
- Keep hydrated! Pack water bottles, buy water or ask for a cup of water from one of their many restaurants.
- Disney is strict with safety, if a child doesn’t meet a ride’s height requirement they will not be allowed to board, even if they’re only 1/2 an inch short.
- At 9:30 PM, catch the Harmonious Fireworks around the World Showcase Lagoon. This 20-minute presentation will show stories on floating giant screens, music, moving fountains, and lasers in a 360-degree view.
- Download the Disney App for map and attraction wait times.
Fan Favorite Attractions:
- Spaceship Earth
- Connections Eatery
- Creations Shop
- Soarin’ Around the World
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Journey of Water (Coming Soon)
- Coral Reef Restaurant
Explore the Wonders of Science and Technology
- Guardian’s of the Galaxy
- Test Track
- Space 220 Restaurant
- Misson: Space
Discover different cultures across 11 countries
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Beauty and the Best Sing Along
When visiting Orlando, consider what area you will be staying during your vacation. Lake Buena Vista puts you in the heart of everything there is to see and do in this celebrated area. The Walt Disney World® Resort, is right on your doorstep when you stay at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa. We are only 3 miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and 4 miles away from the entrance to Disney Springs®. See below for more resort information.
Where are you going to eat? We have multiple dining options on property.
Spacious Condo-Style Suites
Your family will appreciate our spacious condos after a long day at the parks.
Our spa is a full-service spa that offers a variety of services from massages to facials.