Welcome to Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and want to wish you the most wonderful experience full of magical memories. To make the most of your time here, we’ve gathered the best information pertaining to our resort, our current health and safety measures, as well as useful tips
when visiting our world-famous theme parks. For questions, please be sure to let any of our team members know, or dial “0” on your suite phone to reach the Front Desk.
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa has a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety
for our employees and guests. We continue this commitment during the public health crisis. The following health and safety guidelines represent best practices, in accordance with CDC guidelines, during the re-opening phase of the economy. It is anticipated that these guidelines and protocols will evolve based on the recommendations of public health authorities and must be done in compliance with any federal, state and local laws.
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is a full-service luxury destination offering something special for everyone
to enjoy. We are also a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel located just minutes from Disney Springs.
An ideal spot for your Walt Disney World® Resort Getaway!
- Game Room
- Kids Club
Heading to the Parks? Know Before You Go!
Walt Disney World® Resort – Reopening July 11th and July 15th, 2020
Since the phased reopening of Disney Springs® at the end of May, fans everywhere have grown in anticipation regarding the reopening of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. So far, we plan on seeing Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® reopen on July 11th, followed by Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Epcot® on July 15th making these the last of Orlando’s world-famous theme parks to officially reopen its doors.
Please be prepared to expect the following when you visit the theme parks:
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask may be mandatory
- Observing 6 feet of social distancing
- Parking may be limited
Universal Orlando Resort – NOW OPEN!
Universal’s CityWalk was the first to reopen its doors on May 14th and so far the transition has been smooth. Universal Orlando Resort (theme parks and water park) is planning on reopening on June 5th so please be sure to prepare for your visit. [Click to View Full Operational Guidelines for Universal Orlando]
Guidelines When Visiting
- CityWalk is currently open daily from 4-10pm
- Face Masks are required
- Temperature check is required prior to entry. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted.
- Observe social distancing and utilize floor markings wherever present
- Use hand sanitizer at required locations (i.e. prior to boarding ride vehicles)
- Limited capacity at all open venues
- Self Parking is complimentary. Valet is currently unavailable at this time.
- Parking will be staggered to observe social distancing.
SeaWorld Orlando – NOW OPEN!
SeaWorld Orlando is the next major theme park to open its doors following Universal Orlando with a reopening date of June 11 (June 10th for employees).
Guidelines When Visiting
- To maintain physical distancing, all guests are required to make online reservations in advance
- Guests age 2 and up are required to wear face masks when at the parks
- Please observe social distancing and follow ground markings wherever present
- Mandatory temperature screenings prior to entry
View Your Guest Directory
Access Your Digital Guest Directory!
Click to Download Your Digital Guest Directory and have all information to make the most of your stay in the palm of your
hands! Once downloaded, you’ll be able to find the following information:
- On-Site Dining Menus
- Reflections Spa Menu
- Nearby Attraction Info
- Resort Information
- Safety Information
- Important Numbers
- and more!