Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Disney Springs®!
When it comes to planning the perfect list of activities to experience with the family, it can be overwhelming sometimes. Orlando is jam packed with local attractions, world-famous theme parks, popular restaurants, shopping areas and more. It can be hard to fit everything in the short amount of time you’re here in the area.
Disney Springs® is definitely a must-see during your stay in Orlando because there are so many different types of experiences you can have here, and if you’re staying in Orlando during Valentine’s week, you truly need to stop by for some delicious themed desserts! As you can expect, when Walt Disney World® Resort is involved, you can be sure to expect top-notch desserts. The specialty sweets at Disney Springs® truly does not disappoint.
Be sure to visit these sweet spots to get an eye-popping sweet for your special Valentine!
The Ganachery is located in The Landing across from Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas and features handcrafted ganache sweets as well as other delicious treats like chocolate lollipops, crispy chocolate pearls, custom chocolate bars and more. Visit The Ganachery between January 31 – February 14, 2021 to get your hands on these special Valentine’s masterpieces:
- Sweetheart Mini Piñata – a Minnie Mouse-shaped sphere of dark chocolate filled with marshmallow treats.
- Love Note Heart Piñata – Chocolate heart filled with heart-shaped marshmallows all decorated with sweet Valentine’s day notes. Limited time only (Available February 11 – 14)
- Strawberries and Champagne Ganache Squares – A magical Cinderella’s coach container with two ganache squares of dark chocolate melted with strawberries and champagne.
- I Heart U Ganache Lollipop – made with dark chocolate ganache
Amorette’s Patisserie is a French-style bakery offering beautifully made pastries and signature cakes that truly look like mini works of art! Located at the edge of Town Center near Orlando Harley-Davidsonâ, exclusively bakes Disney-inspired character cakes, and when you purchase your own treat, they’ll be carefully packaged in an elegant keepsake box. Visit Amorette’s Patisserie between February 7 – 14, 2021 to try their Valentine’s specialty treats:
- Dipped Strawberry Bouquet – Strawberries dipped in Quayaquil dark chocolate
- Love is in the Air Petit Cake – An adorably decorated
Visit Marketplace Snacks, located across Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop, any day in the month of February for a special Valentine Swirl! It is a swirl of DOLE Whip® strawberry and chocolate soft serve ice cream garnished with a chocolate covered strawberry!